Nightlife in Revolt Tour 2017



This show was memorable from start to finish. First of all, there were only 20-30 people in attendance, so I was able to move freely. I was grateful. Then, A Burden to Bear started off the show, & I found myself in a pickle because there were no front lights.  I thought, "Okay, so the opening band is trying to be edgy and play with minimal lighting. Thanks guys." Turns out, the venue had some kind of a power outage & only one extension cord. This meant they could either have sound or they could have all the lights. The choice was obvious. So I had to try to get decent photos with minimal lights, which led to either silhouettes or noise/grain. 
The bands were struggling as well, because they apparently couldn't even see while they were onstage. Despite that, every single one of them killed their set & were trying to get the small crowd involved. Thousand Below was after local support, followed by Vesta Collide, Light Up The Sky, & Youth in Revolt. I'd seen LUTS before, but never any of the others. I can honestly say that I found some new bands to add to my Apple Music Library that night, & I jam them all regularly. I'd recommend any of these bands to anyone looking for new & original music.

*This post was made at an earlier time, but has been relocated to this site*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PVRIS || July 2017

Get Free Tour || Jan. 2018